View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-03-2016, 08:05 AM

*Bell rang*

Rachel slightly jumped on her chair when she heard the bell rang because she was dozing off a little. Then, Rachel watched as students were leaving one by one. She looked at her schedule and see that it's her free period. "Oh, I don't have anything scheduled for the next hour". She also left the classroom and just wandered the halls thinking where to go because she haven't really explored the campus yet. Just before stepping out of the building to the hangout areas where there are benches, tables, trees, grass, etc. She was astonished at what she saw, there are students flying with their brooms, levitating, teleporting, mind reading, and all kinds of powers that can't be shown to the open world. She looked around to see if there are also wolves or at least those who might give off a scent or sign that they are. But she wasn't able to find any. "Maybe I'll meet one in any of my classes soon :)" she cheered herself. So, Rachel looked around for a spot that she can hang out alone then decided to sit by a tree where there's a shade. "Ooohhh, I wish I'll gain new friends soon."