View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 05-17-2015, 09:05 AM

The day was going well, that was the least she could think to herself as the young woman looked up towards the sky as she relaxed on a blanket in the grass. Her long pink hair was spread out on the ground a bit as her clothes were something that would be normal for a person her age. Her dress was black with white ruffles on the hems with white stockings and black dress-like shoes. On her head was a white headband with slight ruffles to it, to most people, they would have thought she was a goth. Maybe, partially. Who knows. But the young woman was just a young woman who was relaxing in the park like any other person.

There were a few things that were different about her, for one was the fact she had two different color eyes. One was a brilliant blue while the other was a gold-ish color. Her eyes stared up towards the sky, watching the clouds float across the blue sky. In this time period, it was ok for this young woman to relax just like this in the grass, but that then, it was different. Different from how she was treated then. No one would suspect that the young woman would be considered something important. She was, after, the gem Sapphire. It had been centuries once someone had called her by that name. How long has it truly been? She had reawakened since 2013, so why hasn't she found any of the other guardians. A faint mental sigh escaped her mind as she looked over towards a nearby pond filled with fish. She blinked a bit before her stare returned to the sky.

Sapphire soon turned her head towards her side and picked a nearby flow from the grass, playing with the petals and the past played in her mind, 'How long until I find one of them. I can say that I miss them but do they even notice I am not with them, I was easy to forgive since I had nothing really special about me.' She thought to herself, thinking about how unique the other guardians were, she wasn't anything special. She couldn't even have a conversation with a person without her chalk and board with her. All because she couldn't talk. For some reason, Sapphire was never given the ability to speak, she had always spoke with her mind and back then, it was normal. But now, she had to be careful since it wasn't considered 'normal' anymore.

The pink haired woman placed her hands on her stomach before closing her bi-colored eyes yet again. She wanted to just sleep within the lovely day that it was, relaxing in the part as she just laid in the grass. Her fingers interlaced with each other as she started to relax a bit more. Her legs crossing at the ankles, a song started playing through her head. It was perfect, something to hair as she slept, some music that she had suddenly remembered. The park was a very peaceful place. Not much going on and it was quiet enough for her to collect her thoughts and remember the good times she had back then, back when it was ok to be forgotten and being a bit lonely amongst your own kind.