View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 05-18-2015, 04:48 PM

Diamond smiled politely at at female who smiled at her, thanking her. The packages were gathered, and the two were ready to go now. Opal spoke to her, confirming this. Nodding, she once more thanked the other woman, before the two of them walked out to the street. Back in the fresh air, Diamond took a breath. "Seems that you have indeed met some friends here" she smiled, happy to see this. She still wondered what kind of people the ones who found Opal were, but the other was not worried about it, so she put it out of her mind as well. She wondered at the same time, what kind of place it would be that Opal lived within.

She knew the other had more of an open and free personality and spirit, enclosed spaces were not really her thing back in the day. How much had she changed? Would things be to different between them? She hoped not, it was good to see at least a single familiar face at this time. She had not been expecting to find one of the others so soon, but now that she had, she found herself feeling far more at ease. She felt calmer and happier, though Opal always did have that effect on her. One of the few who could bring out the more girly side of her. She chuckled a bit at the thought of it.

Her hand gently slipping into the other's, merely wishing to feel her friend's warmth. After so long, part of this still felt like a dream. "It is good to see you" she repeated an earlier comment, giving a light squeeze to the hand, before she let it go. "I suppose I should say lead the way...since I honestly have no idea where to go" she smiled, a bit of a playful remark against her own situation. She did not feel sorry for herself, this was a new start, one she would make the best of.

-----------

His gaze out of the window was interrupted by the appearance of the woman. His eyes turned to her, as she spoke to him. She was complaining about the assistant, so, she had caughten on to that. He smiled, chuckling a bit as she flopped into a chair. He turned fully towards her, "forgive me my dear....you know how tedious this life can get here" he walked over to her, gently trailing a fingertip down one of the legs that dangled over the side of the chair. "I'd much rather hunt you" he playfully said, giving her a smile. In this day and age, finding a romantic partner was practically non existant. At times, he found himself playfully flirting with the other at times. Perhaps it was out of the fun of seeing her reactions, or because she enjoyed banter back.

He did not feel the need to eradicate her when she did give him a quip, which helped to improve his opinion of her. He did trust her, she was one who had been with him for awhile. She had not let him down, even in the case of these assistants, which made him not worry to much when it came to asking her about things. He walked back around to the desk, where a little chest sat. The wood it was made out of dark and clearly old in nature. It had markings that none from this time would recognize on the top of it. The box itself was locked, as it always was. Usually it was put away, but today for now, it was on the desk. He ran a finger over the top of it, before looking out the windows again.

"How would you like a bit of fun as well? Humans can't be much fun for you hunting as well" he looks at her, "I think it's time to give you a much better list of targets." He smiled once more, a playful darkness within his eyes. "Our guests are beginning to arrive...I doubt it will take much more time before all of them are awakened. I need you to find them...have a little fun along the way if you want, but bring me names and information." He could easily find it on his own, a bit of work, but nothing to big. This way was more fun though allowing the other to stretch her legs and have a little more fun as well if she liked.