View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 05-28-2015, 11:03 PM

Sapphire blinked once, watching the young woman's reaction as she had pulled her into a bear hug. Sapphire closed one eye, making a whincing face as she felt her back bend a bit. The pink haired girl just looked over towards Topaz as she gently hugged her back, patting her head before laying back down on the blanket. She soon watched as the blonde laid next to her. Sapphire blinked her bi-colored eyes before shifting them over towards the young woman has she spoke, saying that she was going well. well. A word Sapphire had grown to live with, its was all the humans would say that when they described themselves. What was she to say? There was nothing really exciting about her, Saphhire remained silent, listening to Topaz speak until she started talking to her again.

Sapphire closed her eyes for a moment as she opened them again, looking up at the sky, "Decent, I have been decent. Just wandering from place to place. Was currently resting here when you came over." She said turning her head a bit towards Topaz. She was sensing something from the woman, she couldn't really get a hold of what it was. She shook her head once before looking back up at the sky. She slowly lifted her hand up and started looking at it as she closed her eyes a bit, "I am glad to see that you haven't been harmed, I didn't think I would find a guardian withing the two years I have been awake. It's good to know that I won't be alone."

Sapphire did enjoy others company, she liked Topaz's the most, she guessed it was always how she was so optimistic and happy about things. Then again, Topaz was more useful than her, she sighed mental before smiling a bit more. She didn't let it get to her, resting more into the blanket as she tried to be positive...well try to be.