View Single Post
Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-22-2010, 03:31 AM

Rules
  1. Follow Menewsha TOS and Rules.
  2. Fill out your form correctly. You cannot play until you do so, any rolls made will be ignored if form is incorrect.
  3. Fill out your form correctly. If it's missing, incorrect, missing information, you will receive nothing.
  4. You have 30 days to claim your prize. After 30 days, the trades become null and void and will be canceled.
  5. You can only roll once every 8 hour period. Additional rolls will be ignored. Click here to find out what time it is in Hawaii.
  6. You cannot edit the post that you roll in. If it has been edited, I will ignore it. This prevents people from going back when they miss a period or cheating by changing the number that was actually rolled.
  7. You can only win once. You cannot chain prizes. The prize level you stop at is the prize you will win.
  8. I encourage chatting and talking here. Please have fun.
  9. If the thread does grow insanely huge, there might be times where I might lock the thread to update everyone's scores. Please bare with me while I do this, I will unlock it once everyone's scores are updated.
  10. I reserve the right to update and change these rules as I see fit.

Last edited by Seito; 11-03-2010 at 06:23 PM..