Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2017, 10:47 PM

Erwan could hear the other two bathing themselves and he sighed. He wanted to be clean as well, but he knew that he needed to put himself in order first, lest someone see him. Once dressed as best as he could manage, he stepped toward the river because the tell-tale sound of dragon wings promised a scene. And he was not let down. Chance stood on the river bank, the white dragon in front of him and the other dragon's nearby--the blue with Hayden now walking toward the others and Rornigoth on the other side of the river with his head high and golden eyes narrowed with haughty venom.

'May I kill this human?' the monstrous dragon asked the second Erwan focused on their mental pathway. The figure of this particular gaze appeared to be Chance. Erwan didn't bother asking why. Rornigoth neither obeyed nor favored any human besides his chosen bond. Most could not approach without threat unless the rust dragon was in one of his magnanimous moods and those were rare. Even kindness often got treated with disdain.

'Not now,' Erwan bit back. Which wasn't really a no when he thought back over it, but he was pretty sure he needed something out of Chance now if not at least a few answers. Starting with, who was he?

"Hayden!" Calling out, he hurried to match paces with the younger dragon rider before they could reach the stranger. "How are you feeling?" he asked once close enough for a private whisper. "I know it's hard the first time, but don't take it personally. We riders of the king still have to stick together." He glanced over at Chance before flashing Hayden a smile. "Be cautious." With that, he stepped to within conversation distance of the large male they'd just been intimate with, pushing back his shoulders and lifting his head much like Rornigoth. Never mind the naked feeling on the left side of his face.

"Now that that is over, I suppose introductions are in order?"