Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-18-2017, 06:27 AM

Chance frowned as Liyiath walked over towards Hayden, though it did not hurt his feelings, he was only being the doctor that was raised to be and trying to take care of those around him even if they may not need his help. He turned his attention towards Rornigoth, the massive dragon was intimidating but he did not show it as he moved closer to him.

He ignored the deadly glare that he was receiving, completely aware of Laila at his back the whole time. She tried to make herself try to appear as if she were larger than she really was as she tried to protect her rider from this highly dangerous dragon. She spread her wings wide, opening her jaws as if she was trying to speak to the rust colored dragon but no sound came out.

Chance pet her head to calm her down, a sad look came over his face as he gazed at her, feeling a pain deep inside at her lack of being able to communicate with those of her own kind. He reassured her once more before pulling away, gently placing a hand on Rornigoth as he begins to look him over for any wounds that he might have sustained. Clearly not worried about what the elder dragon may do to him for touching him and caring about him when his rider should have been the one to do so.

Chance looked over at the two males upon hearing one call to the other, aware of which one that was called Hayden. He moved away from the other dragon's pressing his forehead against Laila's as they shared a silent moment with each other. He couldn't help but give a deep rumbling laugh at how Erwan was trying to act all high and mighty, his mind remembering how submissive he had been only moments earlier.

"Introductions will be nice considering I am sure we will being seeing a lot more of each other."
Chance spoke in a light teasing tone to them, a smile crossing his face as he seemed far more amused than he should have been. He looked Hayden over, giving him a small teasing wink. "Hey, don't worry next time will be completely different between us," he spoke honestly to him, giving him a wink. Completely aware that he had no shoes on, his shirt was open and that he might get weird looks since it was clear that Laila had no saddle unlike the other two.

"Your dragons have no major wounds from what I have seen. If you do find some major ones just let me know. Laila and I can patch them up." he spoke to them, the authority returning to his voice as he gave them a serious look, realizing it was time for business. He blinked before he also remembered that he had not introduced himself. "My name is Chance Saito but those I know just call me Saito." he said to them, giving a small bow of his head into greeting. "I know that you are Hayden. So who does that make you?

Last edited by Kilia; 01-18-2017 at 07:23 PM..