View Single Post
Shadowgamer42
Crazy, Clumsy, Anime Obsessed Geek

Old 01-19-2015, 10:00 PM

As they kept walking, Audra thought she heard something. It sounded like someone was following them. When she stopped and looked around, she saw nothing. "What is it?" Euria asked, her eyes full of curiosity. When Audra was sure there was no one there, she turned to her friend and smiled. She didn't want to lie to Euria, but she didn't want to scare her either. "It's nothing." she said. "I just thought I heard someone behind us." Euria frowned a little, unconvinced. After a few seconds, she said, "Oh, okay."

As they kept walking, it was Euria's turn to stop. "Hold on," she said, holding her hand up. "What is it?" Audra asked. For a minute Euria said nothing. Then she turned to her long time friend and said, "I think I hear someone talking about books on elementals." Audra gasped. "Books on elementals?" she asked. "I'm going to go check this out. You stay hidden out of sight okay?" Euria nodded and said, "Okay." Then she ran off and found a place to hide.

After Euria found her hiding place, Audra changed into an owl and perched on top of a branch. She was very curious about these books on elementals, but she also doubted the possibility of such things. She needed to see for herself if it was true or not. So she stayed on the branch and listened quietly.