View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 02-15-2015, 05:54 PM

"And I would be honored to learn." Lydia's smile widened as Caden agreed to help her learn more about the elementals. Perhaps she would finally be able to tap into her shared power with Malik. It was nice to receive such open support when Lydia had gone through such great lengths to keep Malik away from people. This was calming. Comforting, even.

The woman laughed quietly when Katarina leaned against her, enjoying the scratching of her ears and scruff with an intense amount of enjoyment. Lydia nodded in Caden's direction. "If I can get them away from home, I would love to show you." Her brown eyes were full of eagerness as she looked back to the other human. It was so nice to have someone there. Malik ... just wasn't meant for friendship. Or relationship. Or communication.

As if on cue, Malik's snapping and Katarina's snarl made the woman cringe. "Malik, please."

The wolf bristled at Katarina's taunt, and as she crouched he stepped forward. Just as ice spiked the leopard's tail, metal tipped various spikes of fur on Malik. They were certainly inching toward a fight. And by inching, Malik really just shoved them over the edge.

"My iron heart? So it does exist?" His sarcasm was hardly disguised as such, and dripped with hatred. He didn't care for Lydia. He merely hated seeing Katarina so close. The less attachments his bond partner made to these people the better. They could leave faster, and not worry about linking up for any stupid peace-driven cause which seemed to be happening. The Metal elemental growled, his hackles rising ... and then he moved. The wolf launched himself forward, intending on pinning the leopard as his jaws went for Katarina's throat.