Thread: Soul Notes.
View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-18-2015, 10:04 PM

Adam stopped mid step. Something about Trey tugged at his heartstrings and made him want to turn around and talk longer with the young man... But Adam fought the urge and stayed in place. He didn't turn around, but talked to Trey anyway,

"No place remains safe." He willed himself to take another step, "We aren't meant to stay in one place..." He turned around, walking backwards as he looked at Trey, who was slowly getting smaller and smaller in his vision. Trey looked lost, Adam wanted to help, he truly did, but he knew in his heart he couldn't stay. His was a wandering soul, not meant to stay in one place for too long.

Adam's feet finally came to a stop and he stood a few feet away from Trey. He sucked in a deep breath and slowly let it out through his nose. "Trey...? You're alone. I'll make a deal with you, either you keep the sweater and I leave, or you come along and I get my sweater back." Adam knew it didn't leave Trey a ton of options, but he figured this way, since Trey seemed so lonely, whether he went or stayed, Trey would have something from someone else to keep him from being as lonely.