View Single Post
AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-18-2011, 12:24 AM

She laughed along with the blonde at the memory of the guy ending up in the punch bowl. That was actually the fourth, and last time she had to deck a guy before they all got the idea that they should pick on her brother. Of course after she and her brother left, she'd heard the rumors of other guys talking badly about her brother after imbibing large quantities of alcohol to regain their manly pride. Stupid effing jocks. "Jocks are such dicks. But its funny to see them get their ass kicked by me. I'm such a tiny little girl and they're supposed to be big strapping men." She scowled softly, though the memory of her tiny frame, dressed as french maid with kitty ears and tails, knocking out the one who had come dressed as a horrible rendition of Hercules. Picking up the distinct feeling that something of her missing something, or was it wishing? Sometimes these instincts never made sense, but she could've sworn a few times she had seen a wishful look on the others face as the two hung out her younger brother Caleb. "You know, Cal still wears that ridiculous wristband you got him. When asked, he says he got it from his other big sister." She said softly, glancing at Ren to see her reaction, especially since just about everyone knew that she was the only blood relation to the younger boy. She snickered though, hearing Ren become hostile at the thought of cooking. "I never meant you cook. I would cook. Maybe get Mom to help and make some of our favorite South Korean dishes." She explained, though she might still try to sneak in her moms amazing cooking there, only just for her and Ren, and her brother of course.