View Single Post
Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2011, 12:52 AM

Charlye had of course, woken up late. Luckily for her cat happening to jump on her bed she possibly could have slept the entire day away. Rolling out of her comfy, warm sheets her sleepy eyes caught the clock. The white rabbit she screeched.

"I'm late!" Stumbling across her room she grabbed a light weight blue jake and a pair of black skinny jeans. It wouldn't matter about changing her nightshirt since it was just a strapless white top. Storming down the stairs she grabbed her keys and black vans and pushed herself out to the garage. Slippinginto her vw bug, and punching the ignition and lighting up the garage as it opened her bug kicked it into gear and sped of to her school. All Charlye could think of was, great I'm going to be late on my first day. Rubbing her cheeks she pulled into the parking lot. While putting her shoes, Charlye reached for her bag in the backseat and pulled her make-up. A lick of mascara and dash of eyeliner. Ta-da. Yanking the keys out of the igniton, Charlye stepped out of the bug and headed to the main doors. Probably everyone was already in their classes. Lovely. Starting off as loner, again.