View Single Post
JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lèvres d'entrer en collision lorsque la lune se lève.
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-19-2011, 08:09 AM

Airen scoffed as he called her babe. "Im not your "babe", Ass. Maybe one of those beach blond, fake tanned, sluts wants to be your "babe"." The cheerleaders glared at her, clear disgust in there faces. "Well, at least im not a fat ugly bitch with metal in my face and a drunk ass mother!" Oh. That was it. Airen got up and shoved her desk out of the way storming right over to the girl and cracking her across the face as hard as he could. The force knocked over the girl and the desk she was sitting in. "You crazy bitch!" The other girl yelled as she went to aid her friend. The blonde looked down at the girl angrily. "You talk about my mother again, and I'll beat you so bad no plastic surgery in the world will fix your face." Walking back to her seat she smiled at the new girl innocently. Nonchalantly the blond sat back in her seat as she watched the two girls walk out, probably heading to the nurse. Her eyes caught something red on the blood, good she made that bitch bleed. It was only a matter of time before she got called to the office. Detention before first period ever started? And on the first day? Thats gotta be a new record.