View Single Post
ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-03-2016, 01:01 AM

"That settles it then"
The king began to add his own bids, the other guests beginning to reduce the amount of bids they were putting in until eventually they no longer dared bid against him, clearly letting the round king win without making it obvious, clearly scared of what this man would do to them if he didn't win. When the final bid was declared, the music stopped. In the same beat the music stopped, the girl froze, ending perfectly still as though she had known when the music was going to end evn before it did. the king motioned for her to move forwards and she obliged.
"This is your new master"
He smirked as he motioned to Micah. He eyes shifted from the king to the man besides him, staring at him silently without a word.

"Now to you all! If you wish to depart for the night you are free to do so, though I am sure many of you would still wish to continue the festivities so let them continue!"
The music resumed playing and the guard rose to his feet, moving so he was stood besides Micah.
"Your highness," He addressed the king with a bow "Please my I request my young prince take his leave. He has had a very busy day and a long journey. And in order for him to truly appreciate your gift, I believe it may fair him well to turn in early"
The king studied the guard for a moment before breaking into a vibrant grin, clearly the alcohol had swayed this in more his favour, "Of course, of course. Go, enjoy yourself. I shall see you in the morning"