View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 01-13-2013, 04:36 PM

"No, of course not. Flattering myself is far above my position." he glowered at Axel a moment before nodding Della off his arm and away to enjoy herself. The moment her weight disappeared Mischief felt the urge to use that arm to swing at Axel, but he knew nothing good would come of it. Well... besides the pure enjoyment of it all. 'Nobly' he resisted.

Up pointed the heir's chin, already cocked to the side to make a show of his insubordination. "You'd be lost without me giving you something to do at night, Gustavsson, and you know it." Mischief snorted derisively "You probably look forward to our run ins. It's a fair bit more interesting living your life instead of trying to follow mine--" The money was ripped out from under his hand and watch from his fist and the heir of Pewter house was cut off by his own gritting teeth. Axel was really getting under his skin tonight, showing up at the peek of his fun to call it quits. Darkly Rayner muttered a response to the heir of Gold House's disgustingly cheery question "If he notices at all."

He was just about to leave the tavern, thoroughly put-out with the way this was turning out but the moment that entered his mind Axel was on about community service and window repair. That tears it. With a snarl Mischief unbuttoned and started rolling up his sleeves indicating he was about to get his hands dirty with him. "I don't rightly think that's really my responsibility. Seems like I remember being thrown through the window rather than doing the throwing, see? Maybe you should go back and ask that fellow with the glass in his face if he'd care to pay for it, because I'm not." Rayner leveled his gaze on Axel "And before we go any further, how about we agree that I'll do the same amount and kind of community service as your brother-in-law."

Last edited by Mythos; 01-13-2013 at 04:39 PM..