View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 01-28-2013, 11:37 AM

The mischievous grin that curled Rayner's grin and added a glimmer to his eye was definitely indication enough of why he had won such a nickname. This would be cathartic, which was not a word familiar to him yet-- though it would be if he had been keeping up with the tutorials his elder relatives pressured upon him-- and he cherished the thought of rearranging the angle of Axel's pointed little nose. It had been a long time coming, hadn't it? Seeing that rotten brat rolling around the floor with all of his wealth and spoils while HE had to work his fingers to the bone in order to not be thrown out of the house entirely. There was hardly room left for jealously, Rayner didn't want Axel's life, not anymore. He wanted desperately to see and prove he was no better than himself and this was certainly a step in that direction!

With the other heir marching toward the door Rayner practically tore off his jacket and perused. "None? Tut, tut... how informal. I'm sure there will be such gossip." he mocked a clear and pristine high society voice. Most of the eyes of the other guests were glued to the two men by now. Some had doubtless noticed the cuts and stains left on Rayner's shirt from his previous brawl that had been thus far hidden by his coat and murmurs of what was about to occur cut through the music off and on.

And not far head of him was Axel, preaching on about how inevitable this was... "Yes... The difference is I expect we'll have to do this a few times before you get it through your head it'd be best for you to quit following me." Mischief smirked, just about swaggering out side of the establishment. There was no apology to Elze for this, he didn't see it as any of her business... besides... he knew that just like any other bar there would soon be noses pressed against the glass to watch the two men fighting. Instead he catishly curved his brow at one of the women sat near the door with her mouth somewhat agape at the thought of a fight breaking out in a drinking house in the Silver district. The scamp chuckled and looked back at the fiery glower 'Elze' was giving him and responded with wink "When we're done, I'm going to want some drambuie. Thanks love."