View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 02-03-2013, 01:58 PM

Mischief snorted "You think so? I had no idea you had any mind for how real people made some good, honest money." He chuckled and started to move around Axel. His cheek was stinging from the slap but the burning of his skin there was the last thing on his mind about it. The fact that the other boy had struck him was hilarious on it's own... much less the fact that he struck with such force... he must have been really angry.

"Well..." the Pewter heir gestured to their chanting audience "Shall we give them that comedy right now?" Mischief rolled his eyes "Not that you'll be laughing much afterwards when you're picking your teeth off the cobbles." a few of the men behind Rayner started snickering at the thought. They were pushing in closer, edging the small girl- Elze- mixed in between their shoulders back and to the side and this way or that again so they might be able to get a better angle. To Rayner, however, she was completely gone from the equation. They had taken to her demands by bringing the fight out onto the Silver streets and the rowdy noise would healthily drown out any further complaints she might possibly have. Besides, this was a fight between men. Well, Rayner considered himself a man. He wasn't so certain about Axel. That thought made him laugh again in his own twisted self-confident way.

With a few bobs of his grinning head and wave of his hands in a relaxed, conversational manner he started playing loudly to the crowd again "Of course, as always, I defer to you to begin my Lord Gustavsson... We must be mannerly gentlemen or we are nothing, correct?"

The men around them either roared with laughter or shouted a long and loud "No!"- They came to see a fight and their energy reflected it.