View Single Post
Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 02-11-2015, 02:09 PM

Faie followed behind the Ringmaster and Knife thrower silently. She couldn't deny her curiosity. She entered the tent just behind everyone, and hung to the back of the tent while Adira talked to the girl. The Girl was quite cute. 'Rosie' she thought to herself. 'A strong woman, now thats an act we don't posses. Might bring in some customers from the Alptruam.' Faie watched her family. The Musician and the Panther. The Acrobat and Fortune Teller. Faie always enjoyed thinking of her family in their roles. Names were important, but in the Circus everyone has a role to play. She herself was just a Fire eater.
Faie did frown at her own thoughts. Was thinking of her family in those terms, a learned trait with age or something she's always done. Even this Rosie, she has thought of already as the Strong Woman without even knowing if Rosie would stay with them. Wanting to compare the Circus', why? Why even go to the Dark Circus.

Cole shifted in the corner of her eye. Glancing over Faie saw that Cole seemed slightly uncomfortable, as Asha linked arms with him and lead him out of the tent. A small smile tilted her lips. She felt sorry for Cole, but it would be good for him to become more comfortable with the family.

Claudia made her way to the Apltraum mess tent. Her little stature makes the short trip take twice as long. Years of practice made her ability to dodge feet a breeze, not that she still wasn't a little worried about the possibility of being stepped on. Being the smallest attraction she had a difficult time getting around, and she resented it.
Entering the tent she saw Klaus, Shee, and the Naga Twins. Giving a curt nod to the other performers, Claudia made way to her...special table. It was the same as the others but with a ladder up the side for her to climb. On top of the table was a miniature table and chair with a tiny tea set.
By the time she got to the table top Claudia was exhausted. "Would someone please help me to my seat. I'm afraid I don't think I could move another step.." she grudgingly admitted, shoulders slouched in defeat. "I need to find a better mode of transport around the Circus."

Last edited by Codette; 02-11-2015 at 03:45 PM..