View Single Post
DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 11-17-2007, 04:01 AM

Delilah blushed slightly but she was pulled along by her sister before she could fully realize what she was doing. Upon entering the building a shiver ran up her spine. She could remember the night but her sister was clouding her memory with how tight her hand was being gripped.

"Sister please stay home I'm scared," Amelia said.

"I don't have to work tonight and soon we might move into a better place," Delilah said gently. "A place where we're not kept awake all night by rowdy neighbors throwing parties."
As she spoke loud voices could be heard down the hallway, slurred by the alcohol that they had just drank. They were having another party and she did not doubt the fact that they would be able to hear them from their own room. They both gave slight sighs before leaving the entrance and walking to the room.

"What is this you speak of?" Amelia asked. "A new place to live? Do you mean to tell me that you finally got a raise?"
"If I were to get a raise I would have thrown a party," Delilah said in a teasing tone. "I merely got an offer from that nice guy, he said that they would have an empty room soon and that we could reside in there. I can buy you much nicer things than and maybe get you a better christmas present this year. We can go to stores then and shop for things we couldn't buy before."