View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 08-30-2013, 11:42 PM

In a World Ruled by the Underground, Few ever have the power to stand up to them. In the year 2000, A group formed to dedicate themselves to eliminating the Underground, Which was dubbed 'The Nephilim', due to the fact, as Quoted by the Founder, they were neither 'Sinners nor Saints'. In the Year 2010, They had eliminated almost every major Criminal Stronghold in the World. People began to see little more point in the Nephilim. Soon, even their name was an echo.

However, this brought about their downfall.

With so fewer members joining, and many leaving to per-sue a quiet life, The Criminal Underground banded together, and went after them. In a matter of weeks, They had killed The Founder, the Captain of every major hold-out for the Nephilim, and many other famous figures of the Nephilim. dishearten, and afraid, The Nephilim dissolved into history. Soon, The Criminal element returned, with an Iron fist.

However, hope was not lost.

In 2013, The Son of a Ex Nephilim, broken heart over his father's death, Vowed to Resurrect The Nephilim, to return them to their former purpose. Many think his methods 'Brutal', or 'Inhumane', but the Young man kept to his vow, knowing that one day, he would make his father proud.

here are the rules.

1. No godmoding
2. Send me profiles. 'Nephilim' if your The Crime Killers, and 'Sinners' if your a Member of the Criminal underworld. if accepted, post them yourself.
3. Let me know if your going to be away. I understand you have a life, but we must know, so we can either slow down the roleplay, or continue on so you'll understand later.
4. You have to have atleast 3 sentences.

The Skeleton

Nephilim

Name :
Short Bio : (Atleast a Paragraph)
Pic : (Anime, Preferable.)
Other :

Criminals

Name :
Affiliation : (Russian Mafia, Terrorist Groups, Gangs, Etc)
Weapons : (up to 4)
Specialty : (Drug dealing, Prostitution, Bomb making, Smuggling, etc)
Short Bio : (Same as the last)
Pic :
Other :

Here is my profile

Name : Joseph A. Vazquez
Weapons : A Five-Seven, AA-12, and a Six-inch Hunting Knife.
Short Bio : Joseph was an Average school kid, that wanted to make a Difference. He loved his father, and knew what he did. At the age of 19, he joined the Military, hoping that, after two tours, he would be abled to Join his father. However, His father was a Captain in the City of Maryland. He was assassinated, along with the Rest.

When Joseph returned home, he was grief-stricken. However, This grief soon turned to Anger, then to Pure Hate. He wanted whoever was Responsible dead. He knew trying to find the Older Nephilim would be impossible, and knew trying to go after them alone was pointless. He decided to Rebuild the Nephilim, using his Dad's Old Safe-House as a Bunker.
Pic :
Other : He has a Tattoo, which is Fleur Symbol.