View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-05-2013, 05:43 AM

Vixen smiled. Bingo, he'd taken the bait. Holding her gun pointed at his heart, she took stock of her situation. He had revealed that he was not working alone, but she had already known that. She didn't know how well armed his friends were, but she was relatively sure she could handle it. He had also revealed his name, and organization, which was valuable information. The Nephillim, huh? Interesting. "Call off your hounds, pal. You're not taking me anywhere. Here's the situation. You shoot me, the immediate tense and release of my muscles will pull this trigger, therefore shooting you. The same, no doubt, will happen if I shoot you. The difference is that I don't care. If your friends try anything, I will shoot. If you try to con me, I will shoot. I will not get into a car with you, nor will I go anywhere with you against my will. You are obviously not wearing a bulletproof vest, or it would be showing through that shirt. Amateur move. Now, what's going to happen here is that you'll send your cronies out of earshot, and you an I are going to talk, pro killer to pro killer. As it happens, I actually was looking for you. We have some business to go over, you and I." She said, not taking her gaze from his. No matter how this turned out, she knew she was going to have made a new and dangerous enemy. Whether that enemy was her father or this boy remained to be seen.