View Single Post
The Time Machine
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2018, 03:25 AM

They started seeing suggestions of a large landmass at first, then a city blinked before them. They collected their wits as the world filed in all around them. It was a darkened alleyway blocked off by a backdoor. They watched from behind dumpsters as people walked by.

Xeox: When are we? Did it take us back before ditching us?
Boq Boq: I don't know. These humans are dressed funny.
Cecilia: Boq Boq, use the disguise laser quick. People might see you guys. This shop looks like one of Grandpas movies. Let's go in. Maybe there's a phone.
Xeox: Or a News tablet!
Cecilia: hehe it's called News Paper.

Boq boq turned the ray on himself and his sister Before entering the shop. It was a malt shop like Cecilia had seen on videos about the 1950s. She was about to search for a phone when she took a second look at her friends as they whispered to each other.

Xeox: I think it must be low on energy. You're still greenish.
BoqBoq: And you still have your antennae.
Cecelia: We can hide them under a hat...and hmm makeup for you Boq Boq? This place is oddly empty.
Xeox: how so?
Cecilia: In the videos I've seen about this time it's always the most busy place. Not even any staff I don't think.

Cessy notices the menus written bloop and orders herself a malt Cessy enjoys the malt and notices the singular employee with a cell phone in the back. She points it out to the twins. ...that's not right. Unless...Theme Cafe?

Last edited by The Time Machine; 01-01-2018 at 05:38 AM..