View Single Post
PhoenixNeko
When times are tough..... chuck the Axe at the dude trying to choke you with it.

Old 10-07-2013, 08:28 PM

Varten answered, "It's just that people have guessed what I am- so I didn't want to cause you any undue trouble." Then he panicked when Cheshire jumped from his hands to sniff something on the floor. How would people be able to tell he was Alice? With the dress not being blue it was not easy to tell. He had to just hope.

Then Kasimir came up behind him and spoke about finding a more interesting room. Varten caught the hint right away making his cheeks inflame immediately. "Most men do not find me that interesting lord Kasimir. They tend to find me not equipped to their liking." His blush deepened more, "Besides it's not polite to speak such a way to a lady." 'He probably thinks that I am actually a girl..'

Just then the door thudded. Someone had knocked. Turning back to Kasimir from looking at the door, Varten took Ches back, and waved to the other room, "Please go and enjoy the refreshments." Opening the door as they walked away, he caught sight of two ladies that were sure to take the attention from them. From a gay man's stand-point he could see that they were beautiful. "A cheerleader and her guardian angel!" he cheered to them.