View Single Post
letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2013, 08:46 PM

Onyx walked in with the welcoming of the host. I am in LOVE with your costume. Let me guess, you're either sleeping beauty, Cinderella, or Alice In Wonderland because of the cat?" Onyx hoped she was right for the sake of jot making a fool out of herself. But she was normally spot on when it came to things like this. Onyx knew her costumes, and characters.

After getting the hosts reply, Onyx smiled and waved, walking off to the living room, where three hefty boys were making room for dancing. Then the feeling hit her. She felt a major mood swing. She felt mischievous yet flirty. Once again, Onyx's self-diagnosed bipolar disorder kicked in. But Onyx was concentrating on trying to remove this mood or whatever it was. So, to take her mind off of it, Onyx grabbed a cup, and filled it with the liquid closest to her.

Before Onyx could even take a drink, Becca was dragging her to the Dance floor. Onyx pouted as she had to set the drink down as not to spill it on the hosts floor. Onyx looks around at the people. "I didn't even know there was this many people in this town." she practically screamed at Becca, due to loud music. Onyx let herself gently away to the beat of the music, knowing she wasn't a good dancer. She didn't feel like making a fool out of herself just yet.