View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-12-2014, 08:39 PM

Kioku

I am a Cambion, that is to say I am the offspring of a human female and an Incubus. I have no pulse or breath. I have the power of mind control, and the ability to seduce almost anyone easily, though I find it more fun to seduce without the power of mind control. It isn't as satisfying if I just take things, because I want you to want me, I want you to want to give all of yourself to me. Your love, your energy, your life. It won't hurt, I promise, I'm always gentle. You can be as rough with me as you like, I want you to be satisfied, as that makes for a more delicious soul.

I am 6'0, my eyes are a light blue color, and my hair is a purplish color? I'm not even sure what color you'd call it. Doesn't matter, I like my hair, don't you? I have some muscle, but all compact and lean muscled. If you want to know more, then why don't we go somewhere private, my darling?

Kioku stepped into the tavern, he was shaking. He needed to calm down. It was the first time in a long time where he hadn't been completely in control of the situation, his mind control hadn't worked, his seductive charm hadn't worked. Just who had those men been? They were dead now, and dead men told no tales, but they had been so powerful, so overbearing. Powerful demons, but why had they come after him? He'd done nothing to them, as far as he knew. At least he had managed to kill them, but now he was exhausted, expending so much of his own energy without taking any in return. That was no way of life, especially for one such as him. His bottom lip was split and swollen, there was a bruise over his cheek and one around his right eye, that eye was swollen half shut. There were various bruises along his rib cage and hand print shaped bruises around his throat and along his arms.

All in all, Kioku looked the part of a prostitute who's client had gotten far too rough with him. That wasn't too far from the truth, really. There had been three of them, and he was lucky to have made it out alive. Their bodies were heaped in some alley somewhere, and he was sure they were dead. Perhaps he had stolen the soul of someone they knew? It seemed likely, now that he thought of it, one of them had mentioned revenge. It didn't matter now, he scanned the Tavern for a moment, gauging the clientele with a frown. There wasn't anyone or anything in here worth his attentions at the moment, despite the fact that he really needed the energy, it was a rowdy crowd. Too rowdy for his tastes.

Kioku often came into this place, but this was the first time he came in looking so beat up. It didn't matter, he moved towards the bar, to take a seat there and order a strong drink. Something to make his throat burn, something like that might motivate him to approach one of the drunken things in the Tavern and take their energy. Maybe.