View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-12-2014, 03:33 AM

Day Three StoryX

Wrenji-chan: Hurry, get in! Close the door!
girlbot9: What’re we…
~LONGCAT~: Shhhh! Quiet! [they freeze, listening] Okay, I don’t hear anything.
Kent Where are we?
Wrenji-chan: It looks like a locker room.
~LONGCAT~: Quick, hide in the lockers.
Kent: Shoot, this one’s locked.
girlbot9: This one too.
~LONGCAT: Hey, this one is op.....

-----

Your heart beats fast as you twist and turn through the darkened hallway. The back entrance was bolted shut, forcing you to hide in one of the police station’s many rooms. Busting out of the sheriff’s office, you can hear Andy shouting, “I got the key, guys! Everybody move it!” Quickly you abandon your hiding spot and run. Just then, screams come emanating from the women’s locker room. With a whimper you run faster, through the rear exit and back out into the night.

Bonnie: Is everybody here?!
Lawrence: Wait, where’s ~LONGCAT~ and Kent and Wrenji-chan and girlbot9?
Paula: Oh god, did you hear those screams?!
Dr. Louis: Everyone, back to the van!
Andy: Man, what about our friends?!
Dr. Louis: We’re going to end up like your friends if we don’t move!

You hesitate for a moment, but then realize if those screams mean what you think they did, there’s nothing you can do to help them. Returning to the van, Dr. Louis starts the engine and speeds away from the police station.

Lyndon: How did she know we were here?
Dr. Louis: She must have followed us. She might still be. Andy, your mother’s at the high school, right?
Andy: Yeah.
Dr. Louis: Then that’s where we’re headed.

Being a relatively small town, Haverfield High is only a short distance from the station. Much of your week is spent at school, but now seeing its shadowy figure looming in the dark, you’re filled with an inexplicable dread. You don’t feel safe. You won’t feel safe until you’re home in your bed. And even then…

Dr. Louis pulls into the student lot and instantly you spot a police cruiser. Piling out of the van, you all reach the car just as Haverfield High’s front entrance opens. It’s Sheriff Bradshaw.

Andy: Mom!
Sheriff Bradshaw: Andy? Lawrence? What’re all of you doing out here?
Andy: [talking quickly] Mom, you gotta do something! We were all over at Lawrence’s house and then the lights went out and…
Sheriff Bradshaw: Whoa, Andy! Slow down. What’s this all about?
Bonnie: It’s Michelle Myles, Sheriff! She…
Sheriff Bradshaw: [skeptically] Michelle Myles? What are you… [she spots Dr. Louis and frowns] Oh, you. Dr. Louis I told you not to cause any trouble, did I not, and now you’re filling my son and his friends’ heads with stories!
Dr. Louis: They are not stories, Sheriff. We saw her! [absent mindedly removing her gun] She atta…
Sheriff Bradshaw: Criminey! Hold on there! Are all you psych doctors packing heat? You got a permit for that?
Dr. Louis: Yes, I do. Just not on me at the moment.
Sheriff Bradshaw: Alright doc, hand it over. [Dr. Louis stalls] Now!
Dr. Louis: [hesitantly complies]
Sheriff Bradshaw: Now, I don’t know what you kids were told, but…
Andy: Damnit Mom, will you stop being so bullheaded for one minute?!
Lawrence: Dr. Louis is telling the truth, Mrs. Bradshaw. Michelle Myles really has come back. We were having a party at my house and she attacked us. She killed our friends!
Sheriff Bradshaw: [still not quite believing] C’mon, you can’t expect me to…
Andy: [solemnly] She followed us to the station, Mom. Gerry’s dead.
Sheriff Bradshaw: [she stands for a moment in stunned silence, then crosses over to the squad car] [picking up the radio] Gerry, come in. [nothing] Gerry. Gerry!
Bonnie: Everything we’re saying is true, Sheriff.
Sheriff Bradshaw: [toward Dr. Louis] Damn you for letting her out!
Dr. Louis: [defensively] I didn’t! I tried to warn them, but they wouldn’t listen!
Sheriff Bradshaw: [brings a hand to her forehead] [speaking, but mostly to herself, it seems] I remember when they brought Michelle Myles in that night. I was still just a beat cop then. It being Halloween, the only thing we expected were a few egged houses. None of us could have even imagined the gruesome things she did to her parents. All of us stopped and stared when they walked her, handcuffed, through the station. It was only for a second that she looked at me. But those eyes, they struck me. There was no humanity in those eyes. And I hoped I would never have to see them again. [addressing the group] There’s something you need to know about Michelle Myles. Something they tried to hide. She…

What happened next occurred in the blink of an eye. From seemingly out of nowhere, from the blackness, Michelle Myles sprung forward and drove her knife into Sheriff Bradshaw’s shoulder blade. The sheriff cried out in pain and fell to the ground.

Andy: Mom!
Sheriff Bradshaw: Andy! Run! All of you!

Again Michelle Myles brings her knife down, this time into Sheriff Bradshaw’s back. But then she is upon you, and you all frantically funnel into the school. Andy tries to go back for his mother, but Paula grabs him by the arm and pulls him on. Thinking quickly, Lawrence takes the Sheriff’s key ring from the door before disappearing down the halls of Haverfield High.

Day Three ResultsX

Auto Shop
As fast as your legs will carry you, you hightail it through the school, out the back exit and off into the night, stopping only when you reach the auto shop. Surely, that lunatic wouldn't follow you here. Inside you spot a motorcycle. If only its tires weren't flat. If only it wasn't out of gas. And if only you knew how to ride one. Sigh. Opening the bike's small compartment, you find a little cash. That's some consolation.
(+500g )

Cafeteria
Okay, you're terrified. No one's going to deny that. But as your stomach rumbles, it's achingly apparent that you're also hungry. Sure, you ate at the party, but running and hiding works up an appetite. Time for a little nosh. Luckily there are some leftovers in the refrigerated case in the cafeteria. No one will miss them.
(Meatballs, Lemonade & Fruit Cake)

Guidance Office
You've never been to the guidance office before, and after seeing its walls decorated with sunshine, rainbows and positive affirmations, you're not sure you want to come back. Curious, you decide to look through the cabinets and, sure enough, there's a file on Michelle Myles. She was an intelligent girl, it reads, but isolated. She had no friends and seemed to lack the ability to connect with others. She was a troubled teen, but there was nothing that would've forewarned the awful things she would go on to do. Not like this kid Carson Weiss, who went crazy one prom night back in the 70's. His file is nuts.
(+1 point)

Gym
Rushing into the gym, you're startled by your own footsteps as their echo thunders across the court. Shhh, quietly now. Slowly, almost comically, you tiptoe toward the risers and hide under the bleachers. There you find one of the school's basketball uniforms. That's perplexing.
Does that mean there's a player running around naked somewhere?
(Fire White Olympic T-Shirt, Sport Tank & Shorts)

Pool
The pool posed an opportunity for a quick swim, but instead you ended up swimming in your own blood.
(R.I.P.)

Principal's Office
Now here's a room you've seen once or twice before, unfortunately. It's not like you really did anything wrong. The principal of Haverfield High is just totally bogus. Why just last week he took your... Wait, a sec. You search the bottom drawer of his desk, and there it is! Your Walkman! Ha! You: 1 - Principal: 0
(Keytar Madness)

Science Lab
Think about it. Just twelve hours ago you were in this very room, learning. Now here you are, hiding from a murderous psycho. On occasion you've thought that school would be the death of you, but you never wanted to die in school. Crouching behind your work station, you happen to peer inside the table compartment and something catches your eye at the back. Say, it's that money you thought you had lost! Aside from the aforementioned murderous psycho, this could be your lucky night.
(+600g )

Student Records Room
Minutes tick by in the records room as you wait for something, anything to happen. In the meantime, you peruse the student files. Feeling a bit naughty, you find your own and read it while you giggle. It says you're a hard worker. That's good. Works well with others. This is true. Runs like a duck. That... Hey! "I don't run like a duck!" You think. "Do I?" Insulted, you pocket some change you found on a nearby table. You were going to leave it, but now they owe you.
(+400g )

Where is everybody?X

-- Auto Shop - 500g - ALL SENT
Antagonist - x
EirianHikari - x
Mikio - x
Iroase Delschatten - x
Mageling - x
Miscreant74 - x
SesshysMiko - x
wish - x
Xogizmoox - x

-- Cafeteria - Meatballs, Lemonade & Fruit Cake - ALL SENT
Damia Flagg - x
DariaMorgendorfer - x
GwenaHikari - x
Kay - x
Maha-Aamir - x
Yumeh - x

-- Guidance Office
Elirona - x
hummy - x
KatMagenta - x
Kent - x
lunanuova - x
musasgal - x
nike13 - x
PapillonCameo - x
The_Crow - x

-- Gym - Fire White Olympic Set - ALL SENT
Ascadellia - x
CK - x
liquidrage - x
Roachi - x

-- Pool
Arc Angel - x
~LONGCAT~ - x
Rochiel Silverfire - x
Shadami - x
shinigamikarasu - x
Utopia - x
Wrenji-chan - x
zigbigadorlube - x

-- Principal's Office - Keytar Madness - ALL SENT
Angel Spirit Girl - x
Cora - x
Jeannesha - x
Hamlet Spamlet - x
Maria-Minamino - x

-- Science Lab - 600g - ALL SENT
blueblackrose - x
Cardinal Biggles - x
Divacita - x
Hadsvich - x
HIM_ROCK - x
Mnemosyne - x
Nema - x
Nephila - x
SuperZombiePotatoe - x
Whisper Invictus - x

-- Student Records Room - 400g - ALL SENT
Chexala - x
DivineHeart - x
dragoness129 - x
Dystopia - x
girlbot9 - x
GummyBearKisses - x
Kamikaze Kendra - x
Liztress - x
Midian - x
Saravi Boo - x
sjacklene - x
star2000shadow - x

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 11-03-2014 at 04:37 AM..