View Single Post
Zom...Boo
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-27-2010, 04:44 AM

(LOL...What a question....Is terrified of that thought....You wanna play 3 characters? Hmm, I have someone I wanna invite but we'll see. You can go ahead and pm me the characters now if you want to. Might have to go with just one if the other person joins but Jiraiya and Tsunade, ne? Consider them reserved as parents, just not guaranteeing the twins thing just yet, kay? That would put us uneven again.)

Shinji started when she touched his shoulder and only ninja reflexes saved the bug from being flung off. He gently picked the insect up and held it in his palm. He talked to it and told it to find a safer place to ride than on a ninja. He then placed the bug in a tree they were passing. Finally, he took a deep breath and addressed the blathering girl.

"Uzumaki-san." He said firmly, "First, don't believe everything you hear. Second, we are going to be teammates so you are entitled to an understanding of my battle capabilities. However, please refrain from asking me rude questions about my family's jutsu. I am not at liberty to discuss clans secrets with you, no matter how badly misinformed you may be. Excuse me." He hurried up to walk alongside Soyokaze. "I'm sorry, Kaze. I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow." He said with forced calm, before making a dignified but hasty exit.

Soyokaze blinked and then eyed the young Uzumaki. "You shouldn't have asked him that, Alex." She drawled slowly. "Shinji is...sensitive about the way the village views his family. Just not as violent in their defense as I am about mine." She shrugged and frowned incredulously at the hyperactive girl, "Besides, don't you have any common sense?" She sighed. "Sheesh. How would you feel if someone suggested your dad did something like you just asked him?"

She really wanted to go after Shinji but she needed to set her new teammate straight before the girl offended Shinji any worse. 'Keh, what a pain.'