View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 01-03-2014, 03:00 AM

After the other man had left, Yasu went to take a window seat, a couple tables away from the girls that had entered before him. he placed both his phone and mp3 on the table, slipping earbuds into his ear as he flipped through his song playlists, settling on some classical music. His gaze turned out the window as he tapped his fingers in time to the music. It was nice. If there was something he loved doing, it was getting a break to just enjoy a bit of classical music or a breeze in a park. It was a bit...difficult though, with the expectations others had of him.

A lot of people, when he mentioned his profession to him, were skeptical. They claimed it wasn't a real job. They had no idea how demanding his schedule could be sometimes. Not a real job? Please. He took a deep breath to calm his irritated thoughts. There was no point in getting mad, he could deal with their opinions easily. After all, they didn't do what he did, they didn't understand. It wasn't their fault they were ignorant.

By the time his drink was set on his table, he had settled his mood completely, back to keeping time of his music with his fingers. He was reading through a couple e-mails and looked away from his phone, pulling his ear-buds out when Shirogane brought his drink over. A kind smile turned up his lips.

"Thank you. And I'm sure I will, you make the best lattes I've had."