View Single Post
Cecilia
Li'l Cutie
NPC

Old 12-09-2017, 03:56 PM

Cessy's beach dreaming

Guys!Guys!Guys! We get to celebrate the Festival of Winter Nights in the topics! It's so warm and sunny here and has so much water! Show off your pretty bathing suits and swimming trunks so we can have fun together at the beach. Though I guess the beach is really the ocean floor here huh? Well if there was a shore like at home in the present, what would you and I do for fun at the beach! Show me pretty please?

Bonus Point Dates: December 23rd 3 Pm Est - December 24th 3 Pm Est
  • What are you going to do with Cessy at the beach? Write a little story.
  • Have an avatar that helps tell the story.
  • Must be beach themed, so swimsuit/trunks or 'sand' is required. Doesn't need to have both.

Entry Form:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="5"]Cessy let's play![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Entry:[/B]
[B]Story:[/B]

Entries:

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
Cessy let's play!
Username:star2000shadow
Entry:
Story: I would so Make a Bond fire like i do with my roommate and enjoy the night air. roast hot dogs over the fire and listen to some tunes and or swim .. we would so have to bring a big bouncy ball that we could hit back and forth in the ocean because come on I've never done that and that sounds so very fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostPastry View Post
Cessy let's play!
Username: ghostPastry
Entry:
Story: ah! there's nothing like a nice jog along the beach and a refreshing drink on a nice day like today!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Cessy let's play!
Username: Velvet
Entry:
Story: Cessy and I would search for seashells! The beach and the shallows will have plenty to discover! Just take a bag out with us and we can fill it full of pretty shells.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
Cessy let's play!
Username: bloodstainedwings
Entry:
Story: i waited under my beach umbrella for the sun to start setting, when i called cessy over and pointed at the sunset. her eyes lite up as the fireworks go off. now this was worth the wait. i smile as she exclaims at then in awe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Cessy let's play!
Username: Suona
Entry:
Story: It's always fun to enjoy the beach when you're at the ocean, but the true beauty lies beneath the water. An array of fish and plants in all colors that seem to dance with the motion of the ocean. With their heightened intellect and technology, and fascination of fish, I knew Boq Boq and Xeox were just the...er...people? to go to for a fun way to enjoy the water. They were quite confused at first by my request for a mermaid potion, what with the idea of being half fish, and after a few diagrams I thoroughly talked them out of a fish head and human legs.

It didn't take them long to cook something up, but I should have known that it might have a few kinks. After awhile of swimming and having fun, it seems to be wearing off, and my gills were the first to go! Good thing we stayed in the shallows to enjoy the reef! Unfortunately, the transformation may have torn my swim bottoms, and my tail is starting to tingle! Uhm...Guys? Could someone please retrieve my towel for me? Quick!

Quote:
Cessy let's play!
Username:Kiari
Entry:
Story: Since there isn't any snow to sled in, I thought Cessy and I could go tubing down the sand dunes.
Quote:
Cessy let's play!
Username: narcotic dolly
Entry:

Story: you wanna see the sea? well dont be silly, human. The best way to see the sea is to get a little wet. Or a lot.
Click your heels together three times, and say "peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat" and WALLAH! Bye bye pathetic human nubbins on sticks and hellloooo endless ocean and sexy scales baby!
Let's explore atlantis, home of the mermicorn, the last of the underwater unicorns. I have the GPS to the cove of Captitan Bidet's treasure........dibs on anything shiny!
And dont be afraid, we will not be alone. The spirit of Ariels friends will be there to protect and watch over us all the way. They apologise for being dead though. No one saw the BP disaster coming.....right?
At the end of the day, we can smoke a little seaweed and watch clamflicks. The latest mer-bachelor is on and I love me some mer-candy.
Quote:
Cessy let's play!
Username: dragoness129
Entry:
Story: Time to have some fun with dancing! The music is so lively, it is quite colorful! You can almost see it floating through the air!

Last edited by Nephila; 01-04-2018 at 07:56 AM..