View Single Post
`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 03-28-2008, 02:00 AM

The section about Kitami and Victor.

Hai there.
My name is Christa, better known to most as Kitami.

Name:: Christa. (Please call me by my nicknames: Kita, Kit, Kitsune, Kitty, Kiki, Tami, or something you think up instead of my real name, unless you have my permission or have known me for a year or more. ^^)

Sex:: Female. (And I identify as female as well. ^.^;)

Favorite Colors:: Pink, lime green, and red.

Favorite Non-Colors:: Black and white.

Favorite Movies:: The Emperor's New Groove, Mulan, The Princess Bride, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Without a Paddle, The Crow, Harry Potter Movies. And a lot more that I can't think of right now. >_>;

Favorite TV Shows:: Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Pawn Stars

Favorite Books:: Pride and Prejudice. (<3 Darcy) Good Omens, Harry Potter, Eragon, -cough-Twilight-cough-, The Dragonriders of Pern, The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice, The Gemma Doyle trilogy, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, everything by Laurell K. Hamilton, and a bunch of other stuff. O_o I'm a bookworm.

Favorite Fictional Characters:: L, Ritsuka, Soubi, Sesshomaru, Naraku, Spongebob Squarepants, Felicity Worthington, Quagmire, Mr. Darcy, Lestat de Lioncourt, Ron + Fred & George Weasley, Sirius Black, Tonks, Kratos Aurion and Yuan, Link, and V. And like everyone from Once Upon a Time...

Celebrity Crushes:: Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Chris Hemsworth, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, Jennifer Lawrence (!), Jensen Ackles

Best Friends:: Bound Birdie:

Inspirations:: MY MOMMY

Character I'm Most Like:: Hermione Granger. Go for the gold.

Things I love: DEAN FREAKING WINCHESTER, Art, music, my OCs (Shiane and Kiyoshi, Nicolas and Alexander), drawing & writing, yaoi, shonen-ai, pocky, my cats, Tales of Symphonia, Legend of Zelda, Kratos x Yuan, green tea, soy milk, pink (you think? xD), rainbows, Reese's Pieces, alcohol, vampires, faeries, rain, history, old hippies, butterflies, birds, cats of all sizes, lemurs, foxes, vegetables, mythology, sarcasm, flowers, coffee, fruit, Silent Hill (the movie), teddy grams, shiny things, peace, and trying to make this world a better and more beautiful place.

Things I hate: PEOPLE/CREATURES WHO HURT DEAN WINCHESTER , intolerants, racists, homophobes, mornings, writer's block & artist's block, people who litter constantly, animal abusers, backstabbing jackasses, Collette x Lloyd, Zelos x Collette, just Collette herself (She's from ToS >.>;), mean people, yelling, fighting, war, hospitals, and bad hygiene. o.o;

Victor
|x| Victor is the shop's mascot.
|x| Victor is a narcissistic neko
|x| Victor is pink
|x| Victor very much dislikes being stepped on.
|x| Victor uses his claws and teeth to their fullest extent
|x| I doubt that he likes you xD;
|x| Victor is very finicky about the people that hold him or pet him. He thinks, generally that he's too good for you, unless you prove otherwise. ^^;
So far only Kitami and Kiyoshi can be around him.
|x| Victor's favorite accessory is his sunglasses.
|x| Victor enjoys looking at himself in the mirror, licking himself, napping in the sun, eating tuna
|x| Victor dislikes hairballs, water, veterinarians, wearing his collar
|x| Victor's theme song is Because I'm Awesome by The Dollyrots

Last edited by `Kitami; 09-20-2017 at 02:06 AM..