View Single Post
BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-04-2013, 10:21 PM

“If you mean a survivor of this mess, then obviously yes.” The young girl answered, seeming distracted, Alpha could tell she was being dismissive, keeping something back, but he knew even if she either didn't or was in denial.
As the girl walked past the fire the weak flames fluttered, threatening to go out, but they gave Enough light to show her features better, she was young as he had thought, those blue pools of her eyes gazing towards nothing. Her frame casting a small shadow behind her, she seemed so small in this fierce world, so vulnerable. But then he wasn't in much better shape himself at the current moment. But Alpha knew better than to underestimate anything that at first looked harmless, especially if he was right about her, he had already seen her use some kind of powers.

“When did you find this place? It doesn’t really seem like an extremely safe place. The walls are thin to the outside your escape route barely opens…Are you sure that you don’t want me fix those up? I mean they might heal faster that way.”
Alpha looked at her with a slight frown, was she changing the subject?

"No I'll be fine, but I need to keep myself dry! I'll throw on my clothes and we can bug out, this was the first place I found Hun, it's no palace, but one of the first rules of survival get shelter, and in this weather, get shelter fast!"
As he stood and turned his back to the girl, he grabbed his clothes that had been hanging from a piece of twisted metal next to the burning debris. He threw of the rags, and spoke as he carefully got dressed. His back covered in more silvery scars long healed, his frame well built, the melted snow glistened as it dried, and small whisps of steam drifted from his shoulders. Just below his ear on his left side of his neck, a dark black bar code was tattooed there.

Well I'm Alpha, and I know what I am, but anyway I'm guessing you have been given a name, or at least given yourself one?