View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 12-06-2013, 01:48 AM

Thistle looked at him and shrugged saying “I’m not usually prickly, but it all depends on my mood I guess. As for the civilities, I guess you’re right, it’s just something I held onto then.” She had looked back at the fire halfway through saying this. Again thinking about how life used to be before all of this crap happened. Hearing him start on about how he wasn’t really human her breath caught in her chest, she mentally went over where her weapons were just in case she needed them.

Thistle sat intently listening to him when he continued on about his barcode tattoo. Hearing the words “a great project”, she let out a silent sigh and relaxed again. This also let her know that that he was like her and in actual fact was the first one. The also then got excited; she had finally met another experiment, one that had been in another part of the world. Though she still faced the fire as to not expose her excitement she watched him out the corner of her eye. She watched him play with bits of wood from the fire and as the flames licked at his hand for a bit before he threw it back. While watching him she had questions running through her mind, though she wouldn’t ask until she felt it was ok to tell him she was one too.

Thistle faced back to the fire though after a few moments and gazed at it until she heard his next question. She froze for a moment thinking about what he had asking. He knew what she was, but the only time she had used her powers that he would have noticed was when she was cleaning his wounds. But she thought that because of the snow he wouldn’t have really seen it clearly. She didn’t really know how other people felt her powers when she dissolved into them, so she had no idea that he had felt it. So to her it still remained a mystery. She pulled herself from her thoughts and sighed a little saying “No, I think that those were stopped way before me. I got a number tattooed into my wrist; it was easier for them that way.” Pausing for a moment to reached into satchel “I removed though when I found out what I could actually do, for me the reminder wasn’t really welcoming.”

Thistle pulled out her once tattoo number and showed it to him saying “I’m six.” Looking down at the item she said “A molecular density changer.” She knew that she could trust him, he was of course like her, she knew the idea behind the experiments they were supposed to help, and she knew that in the end they would all have to work together to survive. It was hard being all alone for long periods of time; that was why there was so many of them. She looked up at him then asked “So what did they stick you with?”