View Single Post
BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-06-2013, 03:11 AM

Alpha fastened his suit, pulling straps tight around his limbs, and pulling a zip up to his neck

"Stick me with?, born with most likely, well nothing fancy like you or the others after me, but as I said 'the Vitruvian man' oooohhh"
Alpha waved his hands in a mock theatrical pose

"father, I mean Vladimir called me, I was meant to be in every way an improved human, from what I have gathered, they selected the best genes and DNA throughout the entire population and spliced them together, I can run like the greatest athlete, and lift the heaviest weights humanly possible. But I wasn't their only attempt, just their first success supposedly"

Alpha sighed a bit, He glanced towards Thistle he couldn't quite make out Thistles expression, but she didn't seem comfortable.

"But hey then they created others, others like you, you shun your abilities Thistle I can see that, but they are a gift, maybe an unwanted one, and for whatever reason it was given to you, it's up to you to make it your own, just know though they may have changed you Thistle, but it is you that decides your fate, it is you that decides what to do?....you can ignore your powers if you want...or you can embrace them, that's your choice, but you don't even realise your full potential do ya' kid?"

Alpha paced around the building, and tapped the wall where Thistle had changed the density, a metallic clang each time he did. This time he knew she cringed at the mentioning of her abilities... The experiments, the procedures.

"Number six, you say...molecular density changer you say?"

Nodding each time he spoke

"I remember the scientists and Vladimir speaking about their future projects, when I was a younger, I don't think they realised I overheard them...The 'William James' augment they said, could pull energy from the multiverse and increase a particles density, pretty cool hey?"

Alpha rubbed his leg where he had been injured

"Or the reverse and decrease a materials density, so you can pass right through it!"

Last edited by BrotherOfDarkness; 12-06-2013 at 04:02 AM.. Reason: Ageing character retrospectively