View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 12-06-2013, 03:54 AM

Thistle looked at him when he said that he was possibly born with the powers he possessed, he seemed to be alright with the idea of it. Hearing that he was just a bunch of DNA spliced together though and that he was the only one to survive it was also shocking. She looked up to asking “So you have test tube DNA?” She had heard about that before but she thought that that was left in books; she didn’t realize that they had actually attempted it. Looking back at the fire again she said “But there were others before that failed, that seems bitter sweet.”

Listening to what he had to say about her powers Thistle shook her head a little saying “I was asked to be a part of an experimental team. The meaning I got was that I would be helping not being the experiment.” She paused then said “I shunned them until this all happened, since then I’ve been trying to learn and that is not easy. Not when people depend on you.” She stood up shoving the number back into her satchel when he started pacing the building and watched him. When he went over to the wall and tapped it she didn’t flinch at all, to her it meant that it was still working and that they would still be safe.

When he started going on about her number and what she could do Thistle just stood there and listened. When he mentioned that they had talked about the future experiments when he was there she became more interested. Had they really planned out all the experiments that far in advance? Hearing him talk about her powers specifically she realized that the project must have been really important to plan at least all the way to six.

Hearing that he mentioned going right through things Thistle smiled and said “Yep that’s pretty much me in a nutshell.” She paused then said “The passing though part, that’s save me a few times, as well as a few other people.” She smiled slightly remembering all the close calls that she had made it through before continuing “It’s probably the reason why I’m still alive.”

Noticing that he rubbed his leg Thistle asked “Are you sure there isn’t anything I can do to help? I mean I can at least bandage it up for you?” She paused then said “You should also sit and rest; I mean walking on it isn’t going to help it either.” She walked over to and stood beside him, she wanted to help but she knew when to ask first and since she had really just met him this was the time.

Last edited by Shania583; 12-06-2013 at 04:08 AM..