View Single Post
BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-08-2013, 12:25 AM

Alpha seemed to be remembering something, before,speaking himself, the flickering light dancing around the room, creating shadows in the corners, spotlighting the pair

"I'm sorry for your loss, I think anyone who survives long enough is going to lose people... oh well, I'm not planning to, stick around myself Thistle, this cold wind does something terrible to my skin"

He laughed to himself a bit as he played with the needle in his hand twirling it around his fingers, every so,often the walls and roof would bow in or out as the pressure changed, small breezes slipping beneath the gaps beneath the door, or rust holes, Alpha was imagining her this small form, defending her village, small vulnerable form, full of strength.

"I'm heading south myself, I'm in search of someone, someone I haven't seen for a while, well I'd guess it would be useful to, stick together hey? You and your prickliness, and me and my skill at choosing flimsy hideouts, should be a great combo"

Alpha pulled, open the pouch, and placed the needle back inside carefully. He glanced over Thistle, that ribbon tied back into her hair, intriguing hair, and those piercing blue eyes again, why did they seem so captivating, he had been close to the end before she came, but he couldn't have died there, then. Somehow she had pulled him from the brink.

"Well we'll get some rest I guess, and move out as soon as the snow,storm has died down, already sounds like it easing off"

As Alpha went to lay out and stretch next to the fire pushing another lump of roofing into a pile to use as a cushion, feeling the ache in his ribs now, it was a good feeling, pain meant he was alive, he could feel the muscles twist and stretch, that was good, he didn't want them tightening. He realised then how long it had been since he spoke to a person... A real person.

"You know you're not the first, erm subject that I have met Thistle? I have met another before, and they noticed they could, well let's say develop their powers. They had impressive skills, very impressive, but not as much potential as you though!"