View Single Post
Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 02-17-2008, 09:02 PM

Not a very honest one... Xeriahalt smiled, raising his hand and patting the shorter being on the head, I'll let them by once more. Many people have reasons for doing what they do; I will not openly judge this one either.
"Well! I think its about time we got down to the machine market and pick out a new ride, eh Sam?" Xeriahalt walked toward a small seeming shop, a large cartoon looking tank plastered above it with the words Rose Trading Company Warfactory.
"Alrighty! Time to open says me!" He hollered, booting the doors open and stepping in. The apparently small building though, it had lead into its own little dimensional pocket; for within the small hut-like building was an endless seeming line of machines.
From behind one row of more 'tank' like looking machines came an engineer, cleaning off his hands and muttering irritably,
"Aw man Lord Xeriahalt, not another set of doors... Geez..."
"Eh-he... Sorry Jaleel, you can add the replacements to the price eh?" Xeriahalt rubbed the back of his head and grinned, chuckling like a kid,
"Oh hey did you get some of those special pieces I asked for in stock?"
"Yeaah.. Other there, unveil them if you like." The lazy sounding mechanic sighed, thumbing over to a line of machines that were apparently all veiled with one large cover.
"Sweet!" Xeriahalt almost literally danced over to the veil, placing his hand on the tarp and gripping it before looking back to Sam,
"Tell me what you think, kid!" He called and raised his hand, lifting the cover before pulling it away completely. From beneath the covers then appeared a line of war machines of a different kind. They were bikes in concept, large back and front wheels, stylized with horns and large exhausts, their thick armor was practically like a high class demons flesh, extremely durable, which meant these extraordinarily heavy machines were based on ramming through enemy ranks, but the speed and power was not to be underestimated, who knew how powerful these things could become because, like demons, they could be upgraded and become more and more powerful much like their creators. Emblazoned on their fresh bodies hood was the codename 'Yamasaki ZX1'.