View Single Post
Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 01-20-2015, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by For-Chan Cookie View Post
In yaoi, there's a lot of brothers with crushes on brothers or cousins or even uncles and fathers. But, yaoi itself is already a rather sexual genre, so it's not a stretch for someone to throw in their incest fetish.

Yosuga no Sora was so awful. I watched to the end of the first episode and if I remember correctly, it ended on a cliffhanger with the younger sister coming to the brother in her undies and going "Brother, make me come." I think from reading some reviews that it was something not as pervy if I'd continued watching onto the second episode, but I was so done right there.
I think Yaoi is male-male relationships and Yuri is female-female relationships (how I know this is beyond me, really ) Both of them have fetishes of their own, but I tend to stop right then and there when yaoi/yuri is involved. It doesn't settle well with me

That last line made me shudder in disgust. It's already bad enough that she was visiting her brother in her undies, did she really have to say that? I didn't complete the episode, though. So hearing that made me feel a little bit better >.< Yeah, I think I would've been done right then and there, too. That cliffhanger would've been enough to drive me away