View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-16-2014, 06:50 AM

Marion had moved from the guest bedroom to the master bath not really thinking of what his new guest would think when he woke up. all he really could think of was that he had to get his cleaned out and dealt with before it to became septic. sighing as the hot water splashed over his graze and the sore muscles from caring the young man around he wondered who it was that he had brought here to his house. he had always been careful about who he dealt with but this time it had been a gut reaction. had it been one of his own he would have happily cared for the man and let him crash here. there would have been no fear about what was going to happen if they realized who's house this was. yet with a gang banger he was unsure of how he was going to react. it was true that he had gotten him out of a tight place with the cops but would he see it that way? he sipped the cold cup of tea that he had left on the side of the tub earlier that morning.

he sighed, not truly believing that it had only been that morning when he had been talking to Tonie about his marriage to the love of his life. they had been making plans about what they would have for the meal before the wedding and for the bachelor party. now Tonie lay dead in a pile of bodies, he had seen the bullets rip through his body spraying the whole world with red. sighing he sunk into the water letting it wash over him completely. silence, silence is perfect, peaceful, clean. he thought as he lay there holding his breath. one of these days he was going to have to go to that new float tank thing. his sisters had been hounding him about how it was good for the body to just float there in the water with not a care in the world.

the sound of foot falls around the house brought him back out of the half sleep he had been floating in. his guest must be up and he was naked. sitting up slowly he heard the young man dig though the fridge and the cupboards, it sounded like he found a bag of chips. well he was welcome to what he found in the house. Marion only hoped that he did not rip the wounds open again moving around so freely. climbing out of the tub he realized he had been in there for some time. the water had grown warm near to cool side of things. pulling out a strip of gauze he quickly wrapped his wound up as the young man started calling for him. after a few discarded thoughts on what to wear he pulled on a bath robe over his boxers, he really had not meant for this to be the first way this young gang man saw him.

opening the master bedroom door he winced as the young man took to cussing about him being missing. "I am coming please relax." his voice echoed down the hall enough that the young man would hear him if he stopped his yelling. turning the corner into the guest room he raised an eyebrow at the man. "If you are in such a need of a shower you can use the guest shower." he said trying not to late the exasperation fill his voice as he pointed out the door into the guest bathroom. why did all the gang bangers have to be so pushy. "My name is Marion, Marion Silvano Segreti, and yes this is my house. I thought that you would much prefer my hospitality then the police's. I see you have found my fathers old clothes, I am sorry about yours, but I was unable to salvage them." bending over he picked up the clothes that he had let fall to the floor and smiled up at the young man.