View Single Post
Catonia
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Catonia

Old 06-22-2009, 03:57 AM

[imgright]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/Catonias_photos/Avatar%20Art/CatoniaCircus.png[/imgright]
The gyspy smiles, the bracelets on her wrist making a faint chiming sound as she beckons you further into her tent. "The fey folk tell me that you want your fortune told. Be welcome in my tent, and don't take fright at some of the creatures you might see within, most of them don't bite."

Welcome to my event thread! ^^ I will be giving tarot readings, and giving out freebies to those who I feel worthy of receiving them.

I have four spreads I'm willing to do and I will be using the Mystic Faerie Tarot. =3

If you'd like a private reading then Pm me the order form instead of posting it in the thread. ^^

Dew Drop - 50g
This is a simple one card reading.

Lily Pond - 150g
This is a three card reading dealing with the past, present and future.

Rose Petals - 250g
This is a five card reading about drawing love into your life

Faerie Ring - 600g
This is a twelve card reading that tells you about the best and the worst in yourself

Order Form

PHP Code:
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I]Tell my fortune~[/I][/COLOR]
[
B][U]Username:[/U][/B] (Your username)
[
B][U]What Reading:[/U][/B] (Dew DropLily PondRose PetalsFaerie Ring)
[
B][U]Question:[/U][/B] (What is your questionNot applicable for RS or FR)
[
B][U]Do you want to see the cards?:[/U][/B] (Would you like me to scan in the cards so that you can see what they look like?) 

Freebies~
If you'd like a freebie fill out this form and post it in the thread. I won't nessasacrily draw you just because you filled out the form, but if I do it will give me something to go off of. ;3 To actually get drawn you need to hang out and chat with me, or be so awesome that I just have to draw for you. ;3
Everything I draw will be Circus themed in honor of the event! >w<
Sample of the freebies is the one seen to the right of this post. ;3

Order Form
PHP Code:
[COLOR="Hotpink"][I]Draw me~[/I][/COLOR]
[
B][U]Username:[/U][/B] (Your username)
[
U][B]What to draw:[/B][/U] (A picture of your avatar or OCdescriptions are fine too~)
[
B][U]Theme:[/U][/B] (Are you a circus member or an attendeeFill this in with what you want your art to be themed as!)
[
B][U]Other:[/U][/B] (Anything else you'd like to add~) 
Finished Art~
Emma Corrin
mewmew07
Wendy Darling OC
Ivvy
sadrain
Sizzla

Last edited by Catonia; 06-27-2009 at 09:45 PM..