View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 12-28-2014, 07:27 AM

“ this is the first I have known of this rumor, and you say a B.U.R. agent sent you?” turning back he looked them over more closely. Something about the sound of the gentlemen’s voice sounded odd. For a moment there he thought he had heard two voices, one of a female and one of a male but that could not be. The body was that of a man, all be it a man slightly timid but that could be explained by the mask and being sheltered if he had been. “it is common practice for B.U.R. agents to introduce themselves as it is the common practice of those here in white chapel. I had thought that it was also the practice of the upper class as you seem to be but I must be mistaken and it has fallen out of fashion. Even after one is asked for a name. seeing as you know mine but I still do not know your you leave me on a footing that I do not like. So as I do not wish to be involved in a hanging, mine of course, I will bid you good day.” The door now fully open he stepped out side and leaned on the wall next to the door.

This was turning into a most interesting problem. Not only did he have two people that were not what they seemed working with crooked cops but here he had a lady and gentlemen also looking for the source of these rumors that he had not even heard about. He would have to keep his ear to the ground a bit more closely if this was passing him by.