View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 12-31-2014, 09:42 AM

Jameson had been fidgeting with his uniform when the door opened. Turning he looked up at where he thought the man’s head would been, and then looked up some more. Must be hard to keep this one in clothes at a reasonable price was his first thought, the next being where she had found him and how they could get more like him at the station. “I am here to see Miss Hallows?” his voice questing on whether he had the right house or not. A quick shift of his head showed he had gotten the right number.

Relafe flooded him and he let out a breath he had not known he was holding in. “I am Officer Jameson Lin.” The twitch of his mustache reminded Jameson of a rain wet caterpillar, he wanted to snatch if off his lip and devour it right there. But that would not only make a bad impression but mustaches would not tasted good no matter how much they looked like food. “thank you Fleur, I would be much appreciative.”

Looking everywhere, catching every detail he filed it away so he could look it over later when he had more time. The only times he was shown into homes this nice he was there to deal with a criminal or body. He had never been taken along to question a victim when they lived in a place like this. “a beautiful home your mistress has. Have you been in service to the family long?” Jameson fallowed close behind Fleur as they walked up the stairs. Shifting his head from side to side he knew that Fleur probably saw him as a country bumpkin but he wanted to have this beautiful house in his memory where such beauty could outweigh the filth he saw each day.

As they approached the door he wondered what was funny that had the women in there laughing. He tilted his head to the side as Fleur knocked in the pattern. There was something going on here more than he was seeing. What had he walked into? This was no place he would expect slavers or anything like that so what could it be? Spies? Well whatever it was it had more than one party worried.

“I am well Miss Hallows as I hope you are too.” He said as he stepped in and looked around the room. “You have a lovely home here.” He nodded to Colleen and then took a place near the chair that was offered him. “I beg your pardon if I do not sit, I would hate to ruin your lovely chairs.” He knew that he had fallen into the dirt on the street a few times and he should have changed but then that would have made him even later. Sometimes he wished that he had gotten the detective rank, even a sergeant got to wear his own suit. “it was not hard to find your home. I have a harder time sometimes finding an address in my division then finding yours. Here they are all neatly in a row and clearly marked. Down in White Chapel there have been to many buildings built upon another that the numbers are long gone, if they ever had them.” realizing that she might not want to have her home compared to the slums he blushed and scuffed his foot on the other foot. “I meant no disrespect, Miss.”