View Single Post
Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurker

Old 02-24-2008, 08:58 PM

Claire strummed the last notes to her song and finished her set. The crowd had some hands clapping, but most were more focused on their own side conversations. "God, these people. I bet they only want to hear their cavity-inducing pop princesses and rap about how rich they are." She knew that not everyone was like this, but she was tired and grumpy. Man, I should be happy. Playing for a living at some club, but at this one people are more interested in getting some and getting drunk. She moved to let the DJ lay down some tracks.

Claire walked over to the bar where she ordered a Shirley Temple. After getting one she downed in one gulp. She walked over to a table with her guitar and sat down. She started feeling a bit dizzy and her eyes felt heavy. "I thought this was a virgin drink.." After saying that she blacked out. She woke up feeling a bump growing on her head. "Ugh last time I trust that barkeep." She rubbed her eyes before looking around. This wasn't the club or even the city. It was too "natural". Dang where am I? She squinted , but couldn't see any buildings in sight. "What have you gotten yourself into this time Claire?" She trekked a bit and finally found another human. Claire stared at her and stuck out a hand. "So did you just pop out here too?"