View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-27-2007, 10:19 AM

Double-posting (unless someone posts before me, in which case... not double-posting) because I can. And I don't want to edit my last post to chatter with conversation stuff. :V

Don't argue with me, I have a puado, beyatch! XD

Belatedly...

@Facade: ::hung out with:: Things will be happier when I can take more pain pills. XD; For now, I shall reheat my heating pad thing. :V But between the bean heating pad thingie and my stealing two of my brother's Christmas cookies while I waited for it to heat in the microwave, I'm feeling somewhat more cheerful. XD

How are you? :3

@Master Wild Mage: That is a lucky coincidence. Because of that, I'll give you a little bit longer to find this thread and notify me whether or not you had misunderstood like I think you did. XD;;; Otherwise, if we get really close to the end of the game... I'll make an executive decision. :V

@Shrimp_Man: Thanks. XD That did make me feel better. I was sort of in a hurry when I did the math because I really wanted to sit in a hot bath. XD;

@blueblackrose: All seven of your ticket purchases have been recorded! Thank you much. :) Good luck! :D

@Shrimp_Man: Yeah... I really should watch the way I phrase things. Not everyone speaks English as a first language... (Not that I'm saying Wild doesn't, just that it's easier for someone who doesn't speak English not to understand than... Oh, you get the point, I hope. >_>; )