View Single Post
Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 04-12-2015, 03:49 AM

Her stomach grumbled, though she hadn't felt the bite of loss-of-appetite just yet form how worked up she was over all of this. She shook her head, shrugging as she looked out at the passing houses. "Denny's is fine with me," she murmured softly, her voice coming out shaky and sad, as if she might break into tears all over again. And she didn't want that.

"Michael. He was over for dinner, like every other Thursday," she started, her bottom lip quivering. "Then I mentioned college and he got all hyped up that I don't want to go to law school and we got into this huge fight in front of my parents and then he just ended it." Her lip was trembling violently now and she shrugged and shook her head again. "And he was gone. Just like that." She sniffled and wiped her nose, rubbing at her tears as she looked down at her shaking hands. "Doesn't matter now. Why would I want to be with someone who's not okay with what I want?" She still cried though. And no matter how much she told herself it didn't matter, it did in the end.

She let out a big breath, trying to gather herself back together, but all she wanted right now was a hug. "I'm starving. Denny's sounds perfect." She faked a smile, trying her hardest to lighten up the mood, but her smile faltered and she wrapped her arms around herself, saying no more.