View Single Post
CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-16-2015, 01:53 AM

"I can have a little talk with that jerk if you want me to." Eric all but mumbled. Sighing he shook his head as he pulled into the Denny's parking lot, waitingto get out at first. "I just want you to be okay and happy Rachel, that is all that matters to me, seeing you happy." With that he turned off his truck and got out, walking to her side. Opening her door he held his hand out to help her get out.

"Mom and dad were fighting again, so I didn't get to eat, so I'm sorry if I stuff my face." Chuckling he watched her with gentle eyes as they walked into the resteraunt with her. The waitress sat them down and he ordered a Dr. Pepper, the usual. Staring out the window of the back corner booth as she ordered her drink he tried not to sigh. Eric was a mix between angry at Michael and upset that he couldn't bring a real smile to her beautiful face

"What are you getting? I was thinking that burger with hashbrowns and eggs. Sounds great right now. Get anything you want though, my treat. Smoothie, coffee, ice cream, whatever." Feeling like he was rambling he shifted his eyes to the menu to find the burger he was looking for, always forgetting its name.