View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 10-25-2015, 11:52 PM

THE GIVEAWAY ITEM:

Besides my sparkling personality and the gold I giveaway, why else are you here? For the giveaway item of course! Like I said before, this isn't the only reason you are here, just the biggest. And this event, you'd be right to hang out here and try for the item.

This event, as it is Valentine's Day, it only makes sense to giveaway one of the original Valentine's Day items. Kudos go to Bartuc for auctioning off the item.

I will say that the competition for this item will be fierce to say the least. A V-Day Hairpin doesn't pop up every day and there are quite a few people that are interested in obtaining this item. Play nice with each other and best of luck in getting points for the item.

There are multiple ways to make points through out the life of the event, mostly in the form of games as that is the easiest for me to monitor. I have done my best to spread out the types of games that are offered since I know not everyone wants to roll dice, play hangman, or do an avatar contest.

Please be patient with me if I do fall behind in getting points updated on a daily basis.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 02-08-2016 at 02:57 PM..