View Single Post
lpockyl
S t u d e n t T a c o s ! !
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 06-18-2011, 07:11 PM

Francois had been arguing with his father the whole ride over to his brides castle. "Father! For the last time, I am not going to let her rule over me... I'd rue the day I do. Rue it!" He growled as he crossed his arms over his chest, and crossed his leg over the other. "I will not be humiliated". Francois had been in a bad mood already, being told that he was to marry someone. He didn't even have the chance to fall in love with a girl, he didn't even want to marry this girl. Once again, he dreaded, loathed, hated every moment that day. Today was the day that he'd meet his bride-to-be, someone he didn't even want.

"Francois you will do as we tell you, if we are to say you to be humiliated... then so be it! You are my son, you will do as I say. Your time to be unreasonable is over. It is your time to listen and follow orders, so do what you are told!" With that last word from his father they traveled up a road to Farah's house. He hung and shook his head.

"Sometimes... I hate being a prince..." Muttered as the footmen helped his mother and father from the carriage.

[Sorry for the short post, and that it took long >.< But letting everyone know that I am to be from the computer for the next two weeks starting tomorrow.]

Last edited by lpockyl; 06-18-2011 at 07:14 PM..