View Single Post
xuvrette
(づ。❤‿ ❤。)づ

Old 09-17-2013, 10:04 PM

*blinks blinks* Why are we suddenly in Halloween theme? XD lol. I thought we are in... autumn theme...
oh well, typical me, being a foreigner to not relate Halloween to autumn. *chuckles*

I have yet to see a COMPLETE PREFECT octagon, whatevergon, shape in the precise angle. Put aside that argument of shape names. I just wish to point out that, everyone can IMPROVE, there is no limit in perfection. You can be satisfied at any stage you want, it is totally your freedom. I find that it is easier to improve when you 'feel' motivated or the need for it. Some people take it slow, some want it fast. Follow your own pace.

In the influence of cartoon and simple clipart, spiderwebs overall shape can be nice perfect whatevergon or round. But the main point is, it curve inward. It is the its identity. It can be a slight curve or a deep curve.

And that is one awesome round. Maybe only that angle. XD
But notice that the outerring of it is not round, it is pointy. When dealing with pixel size this small, the OUTERshape is more important than the individual detail at the centre. In any possibility, the smallest cobweb you have, it could have the same shape resembling a snowflake like the instead. Don't try to fit in small detail in a small pixel. You see, if your bigger shape already shown it detail/identity as a cobweb, people would think that the smaller shape is the same thing even though it is just the outershape.

Just like why I thought it is a symbol because that is the closest related thing I had seen before in the Baji short. Human always thought of similarity of things they had seen.

---------- Post added 09-17-2013 at 10:06 PM ----------

oh and for the shirt.
how about seam? big fat seam.
*chuckles* Ribbon for males. XD