View Single Post
At the End of the Rainbow
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2015, 06:32 PM

Charity Raffle.

Rules and other important info:
  • Tickets are 250g each. For this raffle, only ONE ticket can be bought per person.
  • To buy a ticket, send me a donation with 250g at At the End of the Rainbow. Please DO mention in the message that you're buying in for the raffle.
  • Tickets can be bought up until February 18th, when I will close the ticket-sale. Until I announce that no more tickets can be bought, they're still for sale. Aiming to drawing 1-2 hours after closing the ticket sale.
  • You are permitted to buy tickets for other users provided these users do not have a ticket yet.
  • For the purpose of this raffle, charities and their charity mule are counted as separate from the user's personal account. Because charity tickets are not personal use, you are allowed to buy both a ticket for personal use and a ticket for charity purposes.
  • Numbers are by order of buy in.
  • I will draw one number per five tickets sold, with a minimum of two numbers being drawn. If less than ten tickets have been sold, the raffle will be cancelled and the entry fees returned. The amount of numbers drawn in relation to the amount of tickets sold is rounded down - 14 tickets sold means 2 draws; 19 tickets sold means 3 draws, etc.
  • Randomizer.org will be used to draw the winning numbers. A screenshot will be posted as the numbers have been drawn.

Prizes:
The following prizes are part of the raffle regardless of how many tickets are sold, so long as the minimum number of 10 sold tickets is met.
  • Bleeding Hearts Belt & Bleeding Hearts Hairpin
  • Full Valentine '15 EI set. This is dependent on the release of said items, which of course has yet to happen. It is my honest intent to supply a full set as the items become available. Should something prevent this, an alternative prize with equal worth will be used instead.
The following prizes will be added to the raffle should the requisite number of sold tickets be reached:

15 tickets sold:
  • Event commons of choice with a worth up to 2500 gold

20 tickets sold:
  • Event commons of choice with a worth up to 1750 gold.

25 tickets sold:
  • Event commons of choice with a worth up to 1250 gold.

For every five (5) more tickets sold after this, a prize with a worth of at least 1k will be added. If not otherwise specified--by me adding more listings of prizes to be added--this prize will take the form of exactly 1000g.

More prizes may be added later; if these supersede the 1k-per-5-more-tickets prize, they will be of at least equal worth.

For the first two prizes - a full Val '15 EI set vs. Bleeding Hearts Belt & Hairpin - the owner of the ticket matching with first number drawn is allowed to pick. The second drawn number gets the prize not chosen. From this onwards, the prizes will be given out in order of numbers drawn.

Tickets sold:
  1. Sadrain
  2. Liquid Diamond
  3. Ivvy
  4. Mnemosyne
  5. Zyne (Donated by: Mnemosyne)
  6. Dystopia (Donated by: Mnemosyne)
  7. Dragoness129 (Won on page 88, Donated by a generous soul who wants to stay anonymous)
  8. xoxoAngiexoxo

Games ran by/from my charity thread will be added later.

Last edited by At the End of the Rainbow; 02-19-2015 at 06:14 PM..