View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-19-2015, 05:40 PM

"I know," Sycom grimaced. "But it's definitely a possibility. And if they are using the watch, it could explain the speed. Perhaps he has an ability the reverses affects so rather than rewinding time, he speeds it up." His glance shifted to the couple. "Yeah, I'm curious as to what hers is too. I am getting a reading on her so she must have some kind of ability. I wonder if it too is related to the watch." Then Sycom paused. "Or it could be worse. They two could be experiments done outside the SFA and are unrelated to the watch."

The redhead pulled himself away from Vex and merely stood to look over the kids. They seemed, harmless. Still, it was unwise to let one's guard down. Who knew if this was all just a ploy. Sycom's face was famous. Vex's face was famous. Bringing either one of them in would yield a reward more worthwhile than imaginable.

"All right, spill it. Who are you two and how did you end up in there?" Crossing his arms over his chest, Sycom glared down at Ryker and Masuyo.

Ryker, taking Masuyo' hints at a possible time paradox incident... thing, decided to play it safe--completely leaving out the relative piece.

"I'm Ryker and this is my partner, Masuyo." He smiled up at the redhead, reassuring him that neither meant him any danger. "And as far as getting in there. We were scavenging a shop. It was a shop that used to be owned by my family. We were completely lost in the moment when something hit us. Next thing we know, we're on those cold tables about to be dissected."

Sycom's orbs flickered to Masuyo, almost asking her to confirm or tell her side of the story.